Become a volunteer at PASSAGE Festival / Helsingør
Do you want to meet artists from all over Europe?
Experience some of the 50 performances on the festival?
Meet other volunteers and join a festival, that kind of makes you not want to go home?
Then you should become a volunteer at PASSAGE Festival!
Volunteer assignments include:
- Helping artists setting up and packing down shows
- Hosting the shows at venues to the public
- Handing out programmes, flyers and smiles
- Ticketing the shows with entrance fee
- Assisting the wandering acts through the city
- Helping in the Festival café or Bar
- Acting as a standin/ extra in performances
- Helping out in the festival kitchen
- Creating wayfinding, setting up the festival outdoor mood
The festival has a variety of languages, but anyone can get by with a bit of English, Danish or signlanguage!
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then you should be a volunteer at PASSAGE FESTIVAL 2019!
The festival starts d. 27. juli – 3. august, but preparations start already in week 30. In Helsingør we need a steady and solid team, who can help make PASSAGE a fantastic festival. We need everyone, from single shifts to those who want to stay throughout the festival. Be prepared for rearrangements and urgant tasks.
As volunteer you get a festival pass, so you can see all shows with entrance fee for free in Helsingør.
You will get food when you are on shift and if you come from far away and stay all 4 days at the festival – we will provide (basic) accommodation.
For more info: Please write Anja Paulick from Helsingør Teater at email@example.com
PASSAGE Festival 2018
More information and application
Please write Anja Paulick from Helsingør Teater at firstname.lastname@example.org